Sunday, November 18, 2018

Wow where has ....

this month gone. Soon be Santa time.

Here's a card I made today for a lady whose been married since the summer but wanted a 1st Christmas card for her hubby. She wanted it to include a reference to being a mechanic.

I love this Lili of the valley snowy car, coloured with pencils and sansador. I used flock mixed with glamour dust for the snow. The paper is Craftwork cards Peppermint Forest. Love the colours in this.

The bolt and screws are from Stampin Up a good while ago. Not sure where the pliers and hammer came from, found them in my stash.

I've made a box envelope to go with it, waiting for the envelope glue to dry. Not sure that that has worked because it's the first time I've used it. Think I'll leave it until morning to see if it's ok.

On a none crafty note. Isn't Strictly getting good. Hard to call tonight. Sad to see Kate go, but glad Stacey is through for another week.
Who's your favourite ?

I'm off to do a bit more before I go and watch a bit of TV.

Thanks for dropping by.
See you soon
Love Karen xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment